Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[58] different shitz different day
[57] different shitz different day
[56] different shitz different day
[55] different shitz different day
[54] different shitz different day
[53] different shitz different day
[52] different shitz different day
[51] different shitz different day
[50] different shitz different day
[49] different shitz different day

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Tuesday, June 02, 2009 [59] different shitz different day
Dear You

I have confirmed what I have known all along

My supposed friends aren't really true friends at all but not surprisingly

it doesn't shock me and I don't feel any

different

My opinion has always been different

than theirs

They don't know it but I do know what they have been

saying about me

this few odd years. I thank my lucky stars

that I am do not

actually care about what people think just because

I don't agree with what they do.

Out of those only two I have always been close to.

Make no mistake. We have given each other

hell and created problems

for each other

but yet we understand each other

and are as close as before.

Isn't that what friendship means?????

To be able to fight and argue

yet still able

to overlook all those problems?

It's ok. I'm lucky I believe in the saying

"keep your friends close and you enemies closer"

It really helped me alot.

Nope

I'm trying to look in myself but the fact is that

I don't really care.

I'm lucky that I have the pleasure of calling some people

I know friends even though

I just got to know them

or knows them for less then 5 years.

I'm actually getting

tired of all this hypocrisy. I realised that

when I saw an ex collegue who

gets on my nerves at work and has the cheek to

actually criticise me in

front of her mom.

Haha... What a blow to her when she got the end

of my sharp tongue.

If she thinks her mother is there

and that I won't fight back

Too bad. She got it all wrong as always.

Cheers to Friends, Enemies and Frenemies.

Till then...
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 12:25:00 AM