Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[54] different shitz different day
[53] different shitz different day
[52] different shitz different day
[51] different shitz different day
[50] different shitz different day
[49] different shitz different day
[48] different shitz different day
[47] different shitz different day
[46] different shitz different day
[45] different shitz different day

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 [55] different shitz different day
Dear You

So sorry. I missed out something from my previous entry.

Regarding the Saripah incident. If you read the part about her trashing up BF's place the following paragraph should be about her coming back the next day, as witnessed by his friend, with bags in hand.

After which she came down from BF's place with bags bursting full of stuffs. Not only is she crazy, she's a thief as well cause when BF came back from reservist, all his stuffs are gone. She claims that she was the one who bought for him his clothes.

Fucking loads of bullshit. I didn't realise that you bought years and years of clothing in a year of relationship Sharipah. You mean you were the one who bought all his underwear and even his Army singlet?

I cannot believe how one can talk alot of bullshit and not choke on it.

She even took all his shoes. Can you fucking believe that?

When BF looked through her pictures, BF recognised the Ray Ban shades that the fiance wore was his. EEEEEE!!!!

Stealing from an ex and give it to the current one? so distasteful....

Ok I'm done.

My apologies. I like to be as detailed as possible.

Ta-ta...

Till then....
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 9:28:00 AM