Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[48] different shitz different day
[47] different shitz different day
[46] different shitz different day
[45] different shitz different day
[44] different shitz different day
[43] different shitz different day
[42] Different Shitz Different day
[41] different shitz different day
[40] different shitz different day
[39] different shitz different day

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Thursday, October 02, 2008 [49] different shitz different day
Dear You
First and foremost, I would like to wish a Selamat Hari Raya to all the muslims from all over the world.
I have managed to restrain myself from blogging for the whole of the whole fasting month. Yup... me knowing myself and my vulgar language and my tendency to bitch about everybody and everything have practised abstinence in order to get abit of pahala...
Alah... I stress on the word ABIT!
Even though my blog has been quiet, I for one will never be. Pity BF cause he has to be like a sponge to soak up all my bitching and whining. Haizz... Love him for being ever so patient with me.
Kesian baby I...
I actually have quite a few pics to be uploaded. I'm sure most would say that it's already basi already since the pics are of me going out for iftar with friends. But hell.. What do I care.. Really hadn't had the time since I'm busy with work, cleaning house, going out and getting sick.
I had the fucking fever on the 24th of Sept and while the fever is gone, I'm still having the freaking cough and bloody flu. It's damn irritating I tell you.. I'm tired of sneezing and having blocked nose and coughing.
I'm sure it's not very enjoyable for BF either as I'm always restless in bed when I'm sick. With him being the type who would jerk awake when it comes to me tossing and turning, it is of no wonder that he's always sleepy.
I actually have quite some things to let out. Or rather some people. Namely. The cleaner guy at my workplace. The irritation of seeing him everyday at work was at first simmering and now it has taken a turn to boiling.
FUCKING MENYAMPAH I tell you!
ISH!!!!
Sometimes I really feel like throwing something at just to have the satisfaction of seeing him hurt. I know I'm being mean but I can't help it. Really freaking annoying guy. I would really love to say more about him but maybe on another day.
Si Tasha ni mentang-mentang Ramadhan dah habis terus buat dosa pulak..
Anyway.. I hope everyone had a great time for Hari Raya. For the kids especially of course, my pockets are nearly empty. Some of my aunts are really like baby factories. Makin ramai budak-budak kecik datang rumah aku semalam... Dah macam childcare centre go wild.
Haizz... Belum lagi jumpa the friends with kids... My pockets will be totally turned out. How I wish I was young again.
However.. I managed to pamper myself... Mestilah... Prepare untuk raya kan... Ever since in school I have always loved experimenting on my hair which means dyeing it in all kinds of colours. However that stopped when I lopped off my long hair early last year.
Not that I wanted to... GF Sue had cut her hair into a concave bob. And! fashioning herself into being the evil voice of Satan himself, she urged me to cut mine as well. Urged, cajoled, tempted.. everything la...
Mind you, her hair was right down to her hips whereas mine was midway down my back to the elbows. At that point of time, her argument in justifying herself was quite reasonable. I was quite low back then what with me being played a fool by the one I had loved, I took into consideration her suggestion of cutting my hair as 'buang sway' meaning throwing off the bad luck I've been having with guys.
It took the first snip of the scissors to actually make me realise what I had got myself into. Too late I remembered that comparing me and her, my hair would take ages to grow out and hers would grow out quite fast. I remembered that I had already started muttering and cursing her by the 3rd snip.
But she as usual.. laughed and waved it off. Hmph..
In the end... not only did I have a shorter hair cut, I let it grow out to it's original colour.
So now, I've dyed and highlighted it. Unfortunately it wasn't very satisfactory. I usually go to this small salon at Far East and she does a very good cut and hair colour. I tried to book an appointment but she was full. Again unfortunately she is usually the only one in the shop.
Since I was around a bunch of salons in my area. I went to the one where I used to go to when I was younger. However the person who ever did my hair was no longer there and I had to content myself with this lady who was rushing here, there and everywhere.
Never ever get your hair done a few days before the festivities. It's a mad rush. The stylists won't be able to concentrate on you. I ended up with a colour that while ok, it wasn't what i wanted. My base looked my orangey-red then the chocolate brown that I wanted and my highlights looked more golden than the platinum blond that I wanted.
At least my hair length is better. No worries. By next year, I'll have a new hair colour again.
When GF Sue said that it was ok overall, I shot back that it was can live with the colour but not the hair length. Believe it or not she actually had the nerve to argue back that she had nothing to do with my decision to cut my hair. When I reminded her that she did and related it to her.
She can laugh and said that yes she did and that she had forgotten. She is totally without remorse! Se-PAK kan!
Well, what did I expect. Coming from a person who made me swore off short skirts when clubbing cause she will be the person who will burn your thigh with her cigarette. It was purely and accident. But after it happened twice. Never again. Her best excuse, 'the mark will be a token of love for our friendship'
-_-'
She's utterly nuts.
Next thing I did was some eyelash extensions. Courtesy of... who else but GF Sue. She kept on and on about it and knowing that I'm as willing to try out all the new stuff like her what with me being vain and all that, it didn't take her long to convince me of the benefits of enhancing our beauty.
Cheh... Menyampah..
It took me 5 hours to convince BF. (He thinks that it's a waste of money and that it's unnecessary. What do guys know anyway right?) and with a bit of fibbing on my part (Sue pretended that she will pay for it) I got my way.
So 2 days before Syawal after we break our fast and walking around the bazaar looking for GF Sue and Lin's kebaya, we headed down to City Plaza to do the deed. As it so happens, There was only one person who was qualified to do our eyelashes, the other lady was sick because of full bookings for the past two weeks so she had fever and took mc. Kesian. And the other lady was only qualified to do the hair extensions.
We reached there @ 9pm and it took 45 mins for each person. Since I was the last one, by the time I was done, it was already nearing to midnight. When Shidah (Sue's sis-in-law) was done with her turn, her eyes were quite red but it didn't sting. When Sue was done, her eyes were red and tearing quite badly for an hour plus.
As for me, I gloated that even though I was tearing abit, mine didn't sting. Hah, it certainly fooled me, By the time I reached home to collect my stuff as I was sleeping over BF's place, my eyes were stinging like I had acid thrown into my eyes and they became totally swollen to the point where BF told me that once I reached his place, I had better tell his mom straight away that I did my eyelashes before she start thinking the worst and shouting at him for making me cry.
I was so frustrated I tell you. It fucking hurts like hell for me! I was already whining to BF that I regretted doing it. But after overnight when I woke up, it was better and my eyes weren't so swollen. It takes a couple of days but I'm loving it now. My colleagues have commented on them and it's honestly really bloody nice I tell you.
oh... and while we were already lying in bed and about to go to sleep..
BF turned and asked me 'I thought you said Sue is going to blanja you?'
When he saw the big smile on my face, he pinched me and yelled 'PENIPU!'
hehehe...
As I was saying to Sue, I don't know about the rest of the women here in Singapore but Sue and I really have the habit of letting ourselves being in pain in order to look good.
BF says ' BAH! whatever! Girls are weird people!'
Till then...
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 2:31:00 PM