Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[52] different shitz different day
[51] different shitz different day
[50] different shitz different day
[49] different shitz different day
[48] different shitz different day
[47] different shitz different day
[46] different shitz different day
[45] different shitz different day
[44] different shitz different day
[43] different shitz different day

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Friday, January 02, 2009 [53] different shitz different day
Dear You

2nd January already xia... It is officially a new year and it totally sucks to have to work today. Just a day of work before the weekend. With most of the people still not back from their leave & holidays. The building is still slightly empty and some of them are on MC..
Still on holiday mood, I don't have much to do. What with the company implementing a hiring freeze for the time being, my work is damn easy. What I will be doing on a daily basis. Chat with GF Sue on the office IM. gossip about everything & everyone. Surf the net for more ideas on holiday destinations.
The plan to go to the UK is off since Alfie & Laura are planning to go Gold Coast. Maybe BF & I will join them. It's been awhile since I've stepped foot on Australia. It's been a long while since L.A & San Francisco so I've decided that L.A will be the place to go to come 2010.
In the meantime. Rather then heading to Bangkok this Chinese New Year holidays, plans to go to Genting are underway. BF's brother is totally scared of heights & scary rides so we're going to go there & force him on it. *evil laugh
Bali next come April. How exciting. BF can't wait to surf. Woo Hoo!!! thinking of the plans I have for the year of 2009 has already got me thinking that it will be a great year. Not forgetting that my engagement will be in June. People who I know are definitely invited okay. Be there or be square. Ok... lame... Nak datang datang la. Tak nak takpe tak paksa.
Year 2008 for me was okay. My life was relatively smooth-sailing. Not much problems. Not much heartaches. Just 1 incident that has made me sad but I've moved on.
Insya'Allah, 2009 will be better.
My resolutions are simple....
1. I aim to be at least 90% happier in my life for the year 2009.
2. Travelling of course to more destinations.
3. To be 25. ( Which obviously will happen)
If you noticed. My resolutions are all those that can be achieved. I'm tired of making resolutions that have totally no hope of achieving. Like for example:-
1. To calm down & not always be irritated so much.
I have always made this particular resolution year after year to no avail. Me calming down? ha BLOODY ha! That will be the day.
And... my resolutions for 2009 are only 3! Ok 2 if you don't count the 3rd because whether I want to or not not matter how hard I try. I will still be 25 come October. A year older & hopefully a year wiser of course.
Anyway my countdown was spent at Clarke Quay. Sorry people. No pics. I had actually charged my digicam's batt however when I was rushing to leave the house I just grabbed my camera so I went out with it sans battery.
-_-'
Punya la pandai Tasha...
We reached BF's crib late so of course we woke up late. Around 12 in the afternoon in fact.
We basically just lazed around at his crib cause it was raining. A very nice day to manja-manja but I'll spare you the details.
Then now today work... It's ok. Time seems to be passing quite fast.
Hmmm... Better check out coach prices for the coming CNY.

Till then....
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 3:08:00 PM