Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[57] different shitz different day
[56] different shitz different day
[55] different shitz different day
[54] different shitz different day
[53] different shitz different day
[52] different shitz different day
[51] different shitz different day
[50] different shitz different day
[49] different shitz different day
[48] different shitz different day

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 [58] different shitz different day
Dear You

2 more days of freedom to go before I start work again. Now that I'm working at Lavender, it's

back to travelling the

public transport with all the irritating morning and afternoon peak crowds.

Urrgh.. not really looking forward to that.

It also doesn't help that with the new Joo Koon station, the

days of going to Lakeside station to

board the train to Boon Lay in order to bounce back are over.

The crowds at Boon Lay are even more

horrible than usual .

Haha... I foresee more complains than usual coming from moi.

Anyhoos,

was talking to my mom earlier regarding some

questions from the Other Half

when she said that my grandma was talking to her yesterday

saying something like if Other Half and I were

get married,

we are more than welcome to stay in 1 of her extra rooms

For those who doesn't know,

Grandparents and my family are neighbours.

We have lived side by side

after breaking down the wall between the kitchen 25 years ago

when they relocated from the kampung.

Since the only aunt of

mine who hasn't gotten married has flown the coop to her own place

2 rooms in the house are empty.

Hehe.. Needless to say I'm actually relieved.

I was trying to think of a way

to broach on the topic of taking over 1 of the rooms without

being seen as forcing

myself on them. Not that I don't want to get my own place.

It's just that both my mom and my grandma's

cooking are fucking fantastic I tell ya.

Now I'm wondering

how I'm going to let them know that we plan to get married

next year without them freaking out

on me.

The weather is so stifling nowadays

and I really can't stand it. I can't get any restful sleep at all.

I keep on tossing and turning.

It's even to hot to think.

Goodness,

times like this I wish I'm a mermaid.

Give me hot, dry weather anytime rather than a hot, humid one.

Apologies.

I'm honestly having writer's block.

There are times when I really felt like ranting but sometimes

it just isn't worth the effort.

In other words I'm too lazy of course.

Online games are an addiction for me for now.

Till then

Posted by: Natasha
Time: 3:46:00 PM