Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[56] different shitz different day
[55] different shitz different day
[54] different shitz different day
[53] different shitz different day
[52] different shitz different day
[51] different shitz different day
[50] different shitz different day
[49] different shitz different day
[48] different shitz different day
[47] different shitz different day

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 [57] different shitz different day
Dear You

On Sunday BF and I went to Vivo. It's been awhile since we've been there and we decided to watch Fast & Furious 4. I was abit apprehensive since it's rare that movies get better as the continuation of the show runs. Sometimes the plot will just be here, there everywhere.

But Fast and Furious 4 was freaking awesome!!! Seriously cool! Paul Walker looks positively yummy and the cars...

oh my GOD!!!

Don't get me started on the cars!!!

I actually oohhed and gurgled! Yes. Gurgled! Gurgled like a baby when the cars appeared... oooohhh.... I was practically hyperventilating. It gave me goosebumps and I kept repeating like a mindless zombie.

"bootiful cars.... boo.. ti.. full caaarrsss.."

I think the lady next to me actually shifted and leaned away from me.

Hah!

Nah... Maybe she's just cuddling her BF.

Seriously the purring and growling sounds made me drool.

Shit! I can't wait to get my license!!

Some people have said that sometimes the TP will deliberately not pass you even if you did well cause there may be something about you that they will sense about you being hazardous to other drivers on the road.

I'm hoping and praying that I will pass and that they wont notice my coiled up energy in anticipation of the adrenaline rush I get from speed.

Not that kind of SPEED mind you.. Speed as in literally traveling at high speed.

OOooHHhh!!!

Stop it sak!!

Ok.. Random entry...

Till then...
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 5:26:00 PM