Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[51] different shitz different day
[50] different shitz different day
[49] different shitz different day
[48] different shitz different day
[47] different shitz different day
[46] different shitz different day
[45] different shitz different day
[44] different shitz different day
[43] different shitz different day
[42] Different Shitz Different day

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Wednesday, December 31, 2008 [52] different shitz different day
Dear You

31st December already... Hours more before the countdown to the New Year & I'm still undecided as to where celebrating it will be perfect. Was supposed to be on leave today & fly off to Jakarta in the afternoon to celebrate it there however unforseen circumstances caused me to cancel my leave. Haiyah... Now I'm stuck here.

Takpelah... Planning to go to lots of holidays in the coming year so I'll need more leave. Bali in April (confirmed) weee!!!! Going to visit Abg Eggs there. He helped to set up a bar, Oceans27 which is located at Discovery Shopping Mall ( Beachfront ) Kuta Beach. Whenever you guys are going Bali drop by okay... Huzaini aka Abg Eggs is the greatest person ever. Friendly, nice.. everything la.. Being part of the team in setting up Centro Jakarta in also in his resume.

So I'm sure it would be a fantastic place.

Hmmm... other destinations I have in mind is Bangkok... another shopping expedition. Probably in June. Preferably when whatever chaos happening there is over. Possibly going there more than once. Either with the GFs or BF. Koh Samui is also in my list and not forgetting the UK... Better tell my "uncle" Alfie to let me know when he and Laura are going there. Laura's British so I'm going to convince them to let me tag along. Woo Hoo!!!

But all that means no more unnecessary buys unless needed. Alamak! Forgot about my engagement preparations. Walauwei... Nak kena banyak saving ni..

GOD! I'm so sleepy. Wish I'm home or that I'm going home soon but no.. Got to work a full day. Tapi kalau boss dah balik then boleh cabut. Urgh! Work is a drag when you're in holiday mood. I could have been on the way to the airport now but now that plans have changed, I'm wondering where to head to tonight.

We can go here and there and everywhere but some of BF's friends are driving and traffic can be a bitch. There won't be any parking space. It will take forever to get from one point to the other. Tempers will flare. Oh wait... I mean MY temper will flare. As his budak-budak Yishun has pointed out. Everyone seems to get on my nerves. Alah... what to do. I just don't like the hassle.

Right.. I'm getting bored. Gonna walk around thebuilding and disturb my colleagues.

Till then...
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 9:30:00 AM