Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[50] different shitz different day
[49] different shitz different day
[48] different shitz different day
[47] different shitz different day
[46] different shitz different day
[45] different shitz different day
[44] different shitz different day
[43] different shitz different day
[42] Different Shitz Different day
[41] different shitz different day

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Monday, December 22, 2008 [51] different shitz different day
Dear You

Last Friday night was spent with the GFs with a night out to Movida. It's not always we girls gather for a night out what with all of us busy in our own personal life but when we do meet up. It will always be a blast. Kak Rosie (GF Sue & my colleague) joined us for that night out with her boyfriend. Though it was abit no make it damn crowded, we had fun nonetheless. A blast in fact. Except for on bloody Mat-Salleh who tried to take advantage of the fact that it was crowded, the night went on smoothly after I gave him the evil eye. Haha... Times like this,I love the fact that I can just scare & warn people of with that look. BF was so irritated with me cause I took such a bloody long time to get ready. Then when I'm finally done & we were in his parking lot, I realised that I forgot my ciggies & he went back up to take it. As a result he was cranky cause he was late in meeting his friends. Well boo-hoo.. HEh.. K la... have a look see @ some of the pics.





When he went back up to take my ciggies



When we finally managed to squeeze our way thru



Having fun on the dance floor


Dancing the early morning away


Drink up


Me & Ana



Sue & Kak Rosie


Me & Sue


Ana, Me & Lin


Ana sibok nak selit





So there you have it. I have to tell you... When I finally reached BF' place, my feet were hurting & I was walking in my stockinged feet. Haha... but fun! fun! fun! Possibly Zirca next? We'll see.

I have a confession.. I have fallen in love or rather... fallen in lust.

Went to catch a midnight movie on Saturday, watched Twilight & yeah... I'm lusting for Edward Cullen aka Robert Pattinson...

The movie is ok though some might disagree but shucks to you all. It's nice I tell you. To be honest some of the angles didn't exactly compliment Rob's features but at other angles. He's HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pale but

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't mind me. I have a great BF but I'm a sucker for guys with dark brooding looks. The way they can look at you with such intensity. I adored Rob in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. He was playing the part of Cedric who unfortunately died. In that movie he looked cute.

But in Twilight he's

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha! Ok Tasha. Stop it xia.

*swoon

I'm seriously drooling...




This is one of the movie stills that I like... The way he looks at her... Yeow Zaa...
With his brooding looks, his hair, the way he spoke... he totally pulled off the role beautifully. I can't wait for the sequel. Vampires are meant to be mesmerizing and he sure as hell mesmerized me.
Earlier I called BF and said ' B, I have to confess something. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have but I did.'
When he asked me what the hell I was talking about, I answered 'I've fallen in love & I'm fantasising about someone else other then you'
After a beat, BF demanded to know who so I answered Edward Cullen.
There was silence before he answered, ' you know.. sometimes I worry about you. Sometimes you are seriously weird. You betol aliens tak pernah kidnap you & did something to your brain?'
-_-'
Nabeh betol dia..
On with my fantasy, forget Prince Charming. If a vampire is as hot as Edward Cullen... oops.. Rob Pattinson. For him I would be a vampire. After all... The forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.
Oh God... I gotta stop... Before I start gushing & make all of you puke..
Ta-ta...
Till then....
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 4:05:00 PM