Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[45] different shitz different day
[44] different shitz different day
[43] different shitz different day
[42] Different Shitz Different day
[41] different shitz different day
[40] different shitz different day
[39] different shitz different day
[38] different shitz different day
[37] different shitz different day
[36] different shitz different day

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Monday, August 25, 2008 [46] different shitz different day
Dear You

Monday again... however I'm not feeling any of the Monday blues today. I woke up feeling ok. Not grumpy or anything and time seems to pass by quite fast today. Not sure bout the rest of you but to me it is. Also... I may be up for a promotion. So after lunch I have to go for understudy with the person that I may be working with in the future. Quite fast huh? Well... Apparently the people here will give you that chance if they see the potential in you. I didn't suck up to anyone if that is what you're thinking. It's just that except for a certain few egotistical idiots, the rest of the staff here are very warm and friendly so naturally you'll treat them in the same way.

Not sure how the work will be like. From what I see from the previous lady, she was always rushing here and there but it could be because she's doing 2 jobs. She's also being promoted to another department and so far the people they have interviewed for her position has never been satisfactory so for the time being it's very hectic for her. But I can't give the job a test run till they found a temp who could cover me for the week or 2 at most. Honestly I won't start until the find someone too. I wouldn't want to run around like a headless chicken.

Not really sure if I will have the opportunity to blog if I were promoted though but we'll see. But you know what... The pay raise will be great. WOO HOO!! Anyway... my weekend sucks. It would have been great if it wasn't for the bloody rain. I was so annoyed that it rained almost the whole day on Sunday! BF and I had to take cab and bus when we went out. That does it! I'm going to stick it through. Enough of enrolling and not turning up for the course. Once I have my license, it will be so much easier for me.

A few weeks back I told BF to get his car license rather then going for his Class 2 and he told me to give him a good reason to convince him to do so since he has absolutely no interest in cars as bikes are his passion. I slept over his place during the weekend so when we were getting ready to go out and it started to rain buckets, I turned and said to him 'remember that time you wanted a good reason to get a car license? that is my bloody good reason to you'

He just made a face and agreed that it was. So next week both of us are going to enroll. Talked it out with my parents and they agreed to get me a car AS LONG as I pay for the lesson myself. That's a relief. It's a very good motivation. Don't get me wrong. My parents are not spoiling me. They are getting me a car but they're not paying full for it ok. We're going dutch on the payments with the agreement on my part that when BF and I get married then the other half will be shifted to him. Sounds ok right? Well... get the license 1st then I can talk. Haha...

Aww... It looks like it's going to rain again. Shit! I hate to bring umbrella. Looks like I will get wet if it's raining after I finish work.

5 more days to go before BF and I can make our final plans. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

And....

It's another week to go before fasting month starts. Time flies huh? After another month, it will be Hari Raya and MY birthday!! Wow... Gonna be the end of the year soon. So far, my year has been great and I hope it will continue to be the same for always.

Ok gotta go prepare myself just in case the temp turns up today.

Till then....




Posted by: Natasha
Time: 12:26:00 PM