Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[46] different shitz different day
[45] different shitz different day
[44] different shitz different day
[43] different shitz different day
[42] Different Shitz Different day
[41] different shitz different day
[40] different shitz different day
[39] different shitz different day
[38] different shitz different day
[37] different shitz different day

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 [47] different shitz different day
Dear You

I'm getting tired of looking out of the window and see the rain pouring down. The wet season is obviously on it's way. Standby the umbrellas everyone... For a person like me (who absolutely abhors bringing umbrella) this is pure torture. It's dampens one's mood and it's difficult to walk around. I remember one time BF and I rushed to Far East Plaza with the intention of changing my books when there was a break in weather. A break which lasted only a bloody 10 mins before it started pouring with a vengeance. Needless to say.. I was very pissed off...

Another time, when there was a lull in the weather, we decided to watch some midnight show at Cineleisure. Since it didn't rain for 3 days, we were hoping that it wouldn't rain on that particular day. However, as Murphy's Law dictates.. whatever that can go wrong, will go wrong. Right after the movie ended at 1 plus am, when we just came out of the mall, just about to light up. it poured. There wasn't any warning whatsoever, it just came down in sheets.

I was bloody pissed off! In the end we spent the time waiting for the rain to end by chilling at Gloria Jean's. It didn't let up. Let's just say that when it finally stopped, when we reached home to his place. It was nearly 7am. Poor BF was already nodding off to sleep. See sayang... it's a very good reason to get a car license and a car. Cheh... padahal I have had the opportunity loads of times only I was too lazy. Don't care... Gonna do it next month. No more excuses.

In the meantime... I'll just sit one corner and grumble.

P.S. totally random entry

Till then....
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 12:58:00 PM