Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[44] different shitz different day
[43] different shitz different day
[42] Different Shitz Different day
[41] different shitz different day
[40] different shitz different day
[39] different shitz different day
[38] different shitz different day
[37] different shitz different day
[36] different shitz different day
[35] different shitz different day

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Thursday, August 21, 2008 [45] different shitz different day
Dear You

I realised that I have never written so many entries in a month ever since I started my blog. Since I have alot of free time on my hands as I tend to finish my work quite fast even though I try to pace myself as slowly as possible... Blogging is now a regular habit.

I feel like this a a slow week for me but I think that it is only because BF and I have planned something at the end of the month which makes the days and hours and minutes drag by. I so can't wait for that particular day to finally dawn on my life. Wish I have that universal control from the movie 'Click' with me.. Hoo well... just waiting is as much I can do for now.

Damn...

Patience was never a virtue of mine. In fact patience and I are only passing acquintances.

Yesterday I had a very nice surprise. For starters, since BF ended work early, he fetched me from my workplace and headed to Jurong Point for dinner. Nothing fancy... It's been awhile since we ate Long John Silver. Sat and talked and after we're done, we were walking around doing abit of window shopping when BF finally said he wanted to take a smoke before heading back.

However after we finished smoking, he dragged me inside again and I was totally confused. I got a pleasant shock when he dragged me to Soo Kee jewellery. Apparently after hearing me say that 1 of the wedding bands were nice. He decided to have a look see. Imagine my surprise when after being shown the rings and tried on a few, he turned to me and asked whether I really fancy it.

Which was silly cause of course I fancied it like mad. But I got a shock when he looked at me in the eyes and said... "Then we'll take it" I was standing there like a fool with my mouth gaping while he was smilling. Apparently triumphant that he managed to shock me out of my shoes. He insisted that he meant it. After conversing with the salesgirl and taking her namecard, he pushed me out the door.

When I told him that I know he was joking, he told me that he was serious and that he was going to bring me around to check out a few more jewellery stores since he knew that I was fickle-minded and that if I really fancied the rings at Soo Kee, we will be coming back by next week to buy it.

The idea is weird really cause they only need 6 to 8 weeks tops for the ring to be ready for collection and it was not really logical cause we are planning for the big event to be held sometime next year and if he order it next week, it will still be a long way to go. His simple solution. Buy it then keep it till the day comes.

-_-'

Crazy... Don't get me wrong... I'm estatic but still...

He can still say that if I wanted, I can actually consider it as an engagement ring and when it's nearing the big day, we can go out and find another ring. Ridiculous.

But... Hehehehe...

Have a look. These 2 are my favourite designs. Which design is nice do you think?
P.S. I'M LOVING HIM!!
Till then...
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 3:34:00 PM