Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[42] Different Shitz Different day
[41] different shitz different day
[40] different shitz different day
[39] different shitz different day
[38] different shitz different day
[37] different shitz different day
[36] different shitz different day
[35] different shitz different day
[34] different shitz different day
[33] different shitz different day

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Monday, August 18, 2008 [43] different shitz different day
Dear You

Back to work.. Feeling the Monday Blues. Overall the weekend for me was ok. I feel that the weekends are getting shorter and shorter. I feel even more sorry for the BF as he has to work during the weekends thanks to his company's project.

Anyhoo... Last Saturday was our 1 year anniversary.. Time flies yeah? We're already a year and erm... 2 days together. So far so good. BF and I spent most of the year together laughing and altogether being happy, romantic and mushy. I'm not saying that we didn't have any arguments. Like all couples we do have the occasional quarrels but it wouldn't last long. Not for a day. Not even for an hour. Hmm.. So far we only had 2 major bust-ups but those fizzled out quite quickly. Those who know me would know how easily I get angry and how my temper is like. So being with BF is great cause he really is the water to my fire. I pity him for those times when he had to bear the brunt of my anger, frustration, irritation, fickle-mindedness.. everything lah.. I would get angry and he would just keep silent while I went about bitching about everything and every person I clap my eyes on... People's clothes, hair.. how the stupid car is in a stupid color, how the stupid tree is shedding its stupid leaves at the wrong time... basically I am really showing what a horrible person I can be but he would take it in his stride and just went along with everything i said.

Hmmm...

That is not counting the times when my temper gets really full-blown and I would smash whatever stuff I'm holding against the wall or to the ground.

A medal should be given to him. My poor BF.

In return he would still treat me well and talk to me nicely. Haizz... I so don't deserve him.

He's a good influence for me. Who knows 1 day.. You'll see a totally different me.. All cool and calm and quiet. Not like to mentally unstable person that I was before..

Wait... Did I hear groans there... Shame on you disbelievers...

I reckon that I AM able to change myself and I would! But of course I would still retain abit of it cause after all... I wouldn't exactly be me would it?

I mean... who wouldn't know Natasha. The one with such charming personality and kind heart...

Yeah right...

*sniggers

Well anyway.. I'm bored and I totally have nothing to do. I've done the work I have even though I've paced myself.

Sometimes I wonder what most of the people are doing around here...

Seriously... I just found out that the Admin Assistants employed by this company earns quite a sum.. Get this... They bring back around 3k plus. Yes! BRING BACK!

All because these people have a degree.

Unfortunately for me I've only been sub-contracted here so no.. that sum is like 1/2 more than what I'm earning. If you think that they work damn hard to earn that kind of sum.

You are SO BLOODY WRONG!!!!!!!

Fuck... the people here are fucking slack lah... come in to work only break for breakfast. Lunch takes 1 hours. Their tea break is an hour. I see them walking here and there. Taking smoke breaks.. gossiping in the pantry. Taking a rest in the wellness room.

Seriously... when I call them or go to their desks, they are always fucking not around!

Sometimes they come in at 9.30am when work starts at 8.30am and they will leave on the dot at 5.30pm. Some even earlier like 4pm..

Their welfare and benefits here are fucking fantastic. It's no wonder some of the staffs here have worked more than 20 years. It's true.

Compared to them.. my welfare and benefits is a pittance. But hey... I can't complain all that much.. My work here is fairly easy. To the point where I'll be staring out the window and counting the cars going by the highway. Sad but true.

Even here I am not shielded by the stupidity of some people.

Here's 2 examples on how some people who supposedly have brains (judging from their many educational certs) are stupid in the simple things in life.

1] The other day, I was over at the Reception desk when 1 of the staff kept pushing at the door. Now our door is the magnetised type where you have to press on a door release button. So the staff kept on pushing and faced me and the Receptionist with a bewildered look on her face.

I told her to press the round button and she pressed... the light switch which was the normal rectangular kind. Then I said no... that's the light switch. It's the round button beside it. So she pressed... the other light switch.. My mouth was nearly open at her stupidity. So I said it's the one that has the label door release. She looked even more puzzled while she tried to look around for it.

I was so exasperated.. Finally I said slowly and gesticulating with my hands. "It's. The. Round. Button. With. The. Yellow. Label. That. Says. Door. Release. Button. Next. To Your Finger." Then she finally gets it and smile while happily pushing the button and walking out.

Honestly I wanted to strangle her. I found out that she has been working here a year. Granted, the contractors magnetised the door recently but it was nearly 7 months ago. So how has she been going out the door all these while I wonder...

2] Like I have just mentioned, the staff here are always not at their desks but even if they are, they will never EVER answer their phones. FYI... the calls are all screened by the Receptionist so that means there are no0 sales calls or anything. Just calls from people they are dealing with but even so.. they just can't be bothered. So for the case of my department, I am the one who have to entertain these calls and honestly some of the callers are really quite dumb.

Like today.. a staff from the other building called a staff here but couldn't get through to him. So she asked me.. why is it that when I tried to call him and his line is engaged. I went all quiet when I heard this because it was so incredulous. So I said pardon me. She said again. I've been trying to call him but his line is engaged. why is that so. I said it could be because he's on the line?

"Aahhh... so that's why... ok then..." Another time. Somebody called me. " Eh.. I tried to call so and so and her line kept ringing but she didn't answer and it went to voicemail. Why ah?" Me "Umm... maybe she's not at her desk?? The answer... "Oh yah hoh...."

How bloody stupid can you get??

Sometimes I feel like going up to them and say kill me now...

I guess common sense is not so common for some people right?

Oh well...

P.S. I will be getting engaged next year... February most probably. However BF and I have a plan. So if all goes well... We will probably get married straight away. If all goes well that is. If not, we'll stick to the engagement plans.

Till then...
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 1:21:00 PM