Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[43] different shitz different day
[42] Different Shitz Different day
[41] different shitz different day
[40] different shitz different day
[39] different shitz different day
[38] different shitz different day
[37] different shitz different day
[36] different shitz different day
[35] different shitz different day
[34] different shitz different day

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Tuesday, August 19, 2008 [44] different shitz different day
Dear You

I am FUCKING bored!!!!!

The normal stuff of course... My work's done and I have totally nothing to do. Wah... I really feel like I makan gaji buta man... Great I know but it really does get boooorrriiiinnnggg.....

Oh... I was pissed earlier with my mom. She called and said she threw 1 of my underwear because she was annoyed that it stained her clothes not once but twice.

When I asked her which underwear, I almost cried when I heard her answer.

The underwear she threw was 1 of my favourites... It was a very enticing shade of lavender purple. The material was as soft as a feather. It was very smooth. No VPL and it fits me like a 2nd skin. It was also BF's favourite. Favourite as in he liked seeing me wearing it ok! I paid like 20 plus dollars for it. Cause that underwear was bought from Blush!

I was nearly shrieking into the phone to my mom who was somewhat shocked that I would react so unexpectedly.

Me ' Why did you have to throw it!'

She, confused ' I just told you. I'm fed up with it. When you washed it last time, it stained my shirt. This time it stained my jeans and and work pants so I threw it away '

Me ' Ma... It costs me nearly $30!'

She, after a minute of silence ' Why did you go and buy such expensive underwear? Not like anyone can see it'

Me 'Because I fell in love with it. It's soft and nice!' In my head, 'and because Ipul likes it too'
'I bought it from Blush!'

She, ' Crazy! No wonder so expensive. You know how many underwear you can buy with $30? Some cheap ones are nice too. Anyway... if you buy underwear that expensive and the colour runs, it's not good. It's actually poisonous to the skin.'

Me ' Still.... It's Blush!'

She, ' Haiyah... times like this you're very unreasonable '

and she hangs up.

Nabei....

I'm going to mourn..... Until BF buys me another 1 like it..

:P

Till then...
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 3:41:00 PM