Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[41] different shitz different day
[40] different shitz different day
[39] different shitz different day
[38] different shitz different day
[37] different shitz different day
[36] different shitz different day
[35] different shitz different day
[34] different shitz different day
[33] different shitz different day
[32] different shitz different day

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Friday, August 08, 2008 [42] Different Shitz Different day
Dear You

It's 4.45pm, the eve of a holiday and yet I'm still at the office. No half day for me. For some of the other staff they got the leave and the half day privilege. However the company will be closed on Monday so that's a consolation.

Last Saturday the Bf and I went to The Arena with my girlfriends. It's been so long since we went clubbing what with us all being so busy with our lives. But Sue had really wanted to go since it's already 2 months passed ever since she gave birth. Last I went there John Molina's band was the in house band but I was pleasantly surprised to see a different band from the States playing. Very nice with the latest songs and them being African-American... It was infused with alot of Rnb and Hip Hop beats.

Had to leave by 4 though as Bf had work the next day. But it was great to meet up with the girls. Tomorrow's National Day. Still haven't confirmed with the Bf the destination to go to. Wanted to watch the fireworks but I can't stand the crowds. Me being the hot-tempered impatient person, I'm sure there will be people who will incur my wrath. I think I'll leave soon. The rest of my department has left and I think I'll finish up some little things and leave by the 5.15pm transport. Maybe I'll do a spot of shopping over at Jurong Point. I need to get more Victoria Secret's body splash and some new clothes... Hmmm.....

I can hear Bf nagging away in my mind... Oh well... I'm sure he will want me to look and smell good. Kheheh...

Till then....
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 4:45:00 PM