Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[40] different shitz different day
[39] different shitz different day
[38] different shitz different day
[37] different shitz different day
[36] different shitz different day
[35] different shitz different day
[34] different shitz different day
[33] different shitz different day
[32] different shitz different day
[31] different shitz different day

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Thursday, July 31, 2008 [41] different shitz different day
Dear You

I totally do not understand what is so great in being someone who thinks that they know-it-all and act all superior. So far the people here have been great. Most of them anyway. There are a few who are the typical office bitches. Yeah.. Typically they are ladies. There's these 2 ladies unfortunately Malay, who think that they are so up to par with the Caucasians. They pride on themselves being very 'garang', loud and 'laser-mouthed'. However they are just the secretaries. For their own respective department under department managers yet they behave like as if they are the secretaries of the VP who actually is quite nice when she's not PMS-ing.

1 of them who's a divorcee acts and dresses like as if she's Beyonce, yeah.. Beyonce punya pantat ada la, and being a woman in her 40s, it's not exactly nice to look at. She's not so big and fat. Just seriously flabby and I mean FLABBY. She wears those tight clothes with obvious spare tyres and enjoys going around pointing out people's faults. E.g. 'You know.. you should go for a face lift or something cause your face looks like it's starting to sag'

This being said to a very nice lady who is in her 30s. Sweet isn't she. The other lady who I think is in the same age range must walk around talking in an American accent. Fake. Laugh a loud boisterous laugh when anyone of the expat bosses says something which sometimes is not meant to be a joke. Seriously. Who the fuck is she kidding. I speak English too. Very well in fact. *Cheh. I got an A* in school you know. BUT! I don't even speak in an accent. Not American, Australian nor British of any other nationalities that speaks English with an accent. And I totally don't see the need to speak it in an accent.

Amazingly she can speak it in all kinds of accents. Be it American, Australian, British... you name it. Oh god. WHAT- EVER! And since there's more Chinese in the company. I'll have to say that at least 1/3 of them are like that. I don't mind either way cause I have always been proud my ability to ignore these kind of fuckers. However it really gets my goose up in a gander when they try to stick their BIG LONG KAYPOH noses in my business. OF all the motherfucking things. These bloody fuckers are not even in my department and they are pushing their bloody views on me.

MY boss. THE on I'm UNDER. doesn't even bloody breathe down my bloody neck! After nearly 2 weeks of being here, I have actually done my job well and that it why MY boss has trusted me enough to know from A to B. There are some cock ups. Minor. ALL THANKS TO ALL THESE NOSEY PARKERS! Things like 'girl, you can't do this. It's wrong, you should go to blah blah blah and take it from blah blah blah then send to blah blah blah' and it turned out to be wrong of course. I had very nearly got in a very major fuck up trouble. It is with luck that a very great lady took me under her wing. She being my aunt's ex colleague when they were flying for SIA was not the cause of her being nice. I just got to know it today when we were talking about her flying career.

UGH!!!! SOOOO IRRITATING!

Thank god it's 5 more minutes to 5.30... I can't wait to go home.

Till then....
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 4:33:00 PM