Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[38] different shitz different day
[37] different shitz different day
[36] different shitz different day
[35] different shitz different day
[34] different shitz different day
[33] different shitz different day
[32] different shitz different day
[31] different shitz different day
[30] Loving You
[29] It's Already March..

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Friday, July 25, 2008 [39] different shitz different day
Dear You

Thank god it's FRIDAY!!!!

The week is over... Finally..

Looking forward to the weekend.

Haven't seen BF the whole week. I miss him so much.

The pain is starting to ease up but once in awhile, I'll be getting flashbacks.

It really isn't that easy to forget.

However it's just another experience that I have to go through in my life.

Hmm.. Maybe I should write a book about me.

Haha.. Yeah right. Like as if anyone would be interested.

My life's quite an eye opener though.

So for those who think they have it bad, maybe you should read my book cause I can say with all honesty that whatever problems you may be facing.

It really isn't as bad as what I had to go through.

Not exactly proud of it.

Al'hamdulillah, I'm just thankful I emerged through it all alive and well.

More concentration on the word ALIVE.

The WELL is of course being a relative term as well and healthy does not exactly describe me nowadays.

Hmm.. been thinking loads about my past now. Wonder why...

Hoping for the best to the future..

Cause I really don't think that I have the strength that I had before to go through anymore unnecessary nonsense.

Till then....
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 7:43:00 PM