Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[34] different shitz different day
[33] different shitz different day
[32] different shitz different day
[31] different shitz different day
[30] Loving You
[29] It's Already March..
[28] Idiotic Taxi Drivers!
[27] It's Friday Night And I'm At Home...
[26] At Peace..
[25] Happy New Year!

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Saturday, June 07, 2008 [35] different shitz different day
Dear You

I'm honestly pissed with the BF..

Doesn't mean that just because he's the love of my life , I don't get pissed with him.

Was really looking forward to meeting him today.

He's been busy with work lately. Project has started and he won't have any off days till Sept.

Mon - Fri he's working the afternon shift from 1pm-9pm and on weekends he works the morning shift from 8am-5pm. However if he's lucky he may finish by midday on weekends.

Haven't actually spent any time with him this whole week cause he took some overtime on weekday mornings to cover a week of which he will be going to reservist. So it's just been a couple of hours where we met for lunch and basically that's it.

So I was really looking forward to spending time with him since he finishes work around 12.30 today. Already planned to meet him at his place before planning to go elsewhere.

However he called at 1.30 with the news that he's going out for awhile. When asked how long awhile is. He answered till early evening.

That made my blood boil I tell you. Cause his mom asked him to send her to a relative's place tonight around 8 so we actually planned to spend the afternoon together before he sends me home and meet his mom.

So I curtly asked him whether we were meeting and after sensing the change in my tone he backtracked that his statement and said yeah.

By this time I asked him sarcastically asked him at what time he was meeting me nd he can actually answer in an oblivious tone that he will meet me in the evening at my void deck and we can sit around.

That did it.

I blew my top!!!

And the best part was that he can say ' Where to go? Just sit around la cause after that I'm meeting my mom'

KANINA!!

If he was in front of me I would have smacked his forehead or... kicked his shins... or... or.. done anything to give him all kinds of bodily harm!!

FUCKING IDIOT!

Don't get me wrong. I love him.

BUT!

I hate the way he plans stuff. He is possibly the WORST FUCKING PLANNER IN THE FUCKING WHOLE WORLD!!

His bad memory will cause him to plan and replan over and over again. Cause he will forget the original plan than make new plans then when told of the original plan, he will replan the whole thing then will decide that some things will be dropped.

ASSHOLE!!

He knows I'm in a temper so he's lying low. He doesn't know that I know his tactic. Whenever I tell him that I will just go out with a friend. He will say ok but then he will call me soon and say that his plans are cancelled and tell me that he will meet me.

KANINA!

Ok.. I'm too angry now.

Till then.....
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 2:01:00 PM