Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[33] different shitz different day
[32] different shitz different day
[31] different shitz different day
[30] Loving You
[29] It's Already March..
[28] Idiotic Taxi Drivers!
[27] It's Friday Night And I'm At Home...
[26] At Peace..
[25] Happy New Year!
[24] Wet December

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Monday, May 19, 2008 [34] different shitz different day
Dear You

The heat is getting to me...
Yet again...
I really can't stand oppressing heat!
It makes me grumpy
which makes BF ignores me
with good reason he says...
Cause when I'm grumpy, he complains it like he has an obvious target mark
on his forehead
I blame him for everything
I get whiny...
On Sat morning I started my grumbling in the early morning
he was hugging me so hard while sleeping
till I awoke feeling sweaty
his solution...
he hugged me tightly while rolling me on his other side so that I was facing the fan..
Last night we decided to sleep in the living room and switch on the air-con..
It was too cold for me and I kept tugging on the blanket and grumbling about it..
In the morning his mom mentioned seeing our tug-of-war and nagged at BF
what can I say... His mom is on my side.. *snigger*
Don't mind me...
I'm purposely typing all this out cause BF pissed me off earlier..
He kept on pinching and kneading my fats..
VERY BLOODY IRRITATING!!!!!
So now I'm typing this while he's glowering over my shoulder...
Oh...
And now he's threathening that if I'm gonna complain or whine
he will stand by some duct tape..
Ooooooo...
Scared...
Ok.. Ignore this entry after you read it...
It's just totally nonsense..
Watched Qabil Kushry Qabil Iqam...
Very gut-wrenching I tell you...
Can cry buckets
Anyhoos...
Long weekend over...
Work tomorrow..
Sigh...
I still love you sayang...
Yes.. even your masam smelling bantal busuk
Till then...
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 10:30:00 PM