Photobucket

I am what I am. Spent most of my past listening to other people's bullshit so now I say it as I see it. If you don't like it, I don't really care. I don't conform to expectations so don't expect me to follow yours. I'm a rebel neither with nor without a cause but a rebel just the same.

Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride, and the man of genius and the aristocrat are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964), Taken Care Of ,1965

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


[30] Loving You
[29] It's Already March..
[28] Idiotic Taxi Drivers!
[27] It's Friday Night And I'm At Home...
[26] At Peace..
[25] Happy New Year!
[24] Wet December
[23] OK FINE! I HAVE HAD IT!
[22] Selamat Hari Raya
[21] Jumping To Conclusions

ShoutMix chat widget
Established since: April 2007

Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria

Monday, April 14, 2008 [31] different shitz different day
Dear You


An entry for this month.. Sheesh.. I can only manage 1 entry per month.

What can I do.. Been busy with the boyfriend and stuff.

This Wednesday will be the coming of our 8 months together. Time flies huh?

I still remember the time when I got my heart broken by Rudy. The ex..

At that point of time

I hated guys with a vengence

I was wondering where all the good guys had gone

And why I seem to end up with fuckers

I'm singing a different tune now

What a change
Just when I had thought that I might as well give up

He appeared just at the right time

Thanks to Wak who convinced me to go to Ain's wedding

and scolded me when I said I didn't want to be around Rudy's friends

and saying I might meet someone there

Thanks again to Dea for pointing him out to me

She was the one who was consoling me and saying that there were guys

at the wedding that may have potential

giving me my confidence back by saying that I was hot and that
lots of guys there were looking at me

right before she asked

me to turn around and look at a potential candidate for a boyfriend

HIM
Thanks again to Mas and Kayom for being my go between

and asked him whether he would like my number

Thanks to Cheryl who was with me

the 2nd time I saw him at Orchard and keeping her mouth

shut when I was being a bimbo around him because I was nervous

Thanks to Bat for initiating our 1st outing in a

group so that we would be more comfortable with each other

Thanks to Aisha and Frankie
who were with us at Velvet Dragon

when we split up from Bat and the rest

Thanks to you lot

We're still going stong

Engagement will be sometime near the end of the year

Of course all of you must attend

I insist

Anyhoos...

last 2 weeks ago on 5th of April

a Saturday

I learned something that none of my exes has ever managed to make me learn

Something I thought that I would never ever enjoy

Boyfriend succeeded in teaching me

FISHING!!!!
Yeah..

And I caught my 1st fish

It may be small mind you
But I caught it

We and some of the Yishun peeps were having an

overnight barbeque over at East Coast

when Oli brought up the idea of fishing with the boyfriend

Needless to say

the boyfriend got very gung-ho about the idea
and 'bullied' me into liking the idea

Even though I was groaning and grumbling
and whining

he just ignored me and bought me my 1st fishing rod

I was resigned to my fate

BUT
I took a stand when he said that I have to
hook on the bait myself

EEEUUUWWW!!!

bait being live squirming worms

so we made a compromise

he prepared the bait for me and I said I would only touch the worms

when it was dead

better than nothing you know

the worms they got were fat and juicy
and oozing out blood

Yuck!

Got a few pics

However boyfriend was nagging at me to stop

taking photos and concentrate on looking after my rod
hehe...

when I was taking photos my rod actually jerked off twice

*hmmm... something wrong with that sentence hehe

anyways boyfriend says he not going to look after 2 rods

so I had better look after mine

after trying to be a brat and stamped my feet
I sat down and concentrated
he's like me

nothing can sway him when he's in a mulish attitude

anyway
I was glad when Mas arrived later in the evening

convinced boyfriend to let me have my girly gossip session

later in the night I went over to their

spot to convince them to have a bite to eat

as they were packing up their things

I was holding on to boyfriend's rod

truth to tell I was daydreaming

listening to their conversation while

grumbling to myself cause my hands were turning

red, itchy and swollen

some kind of allergic reaction

when the rod jerked

hoo hoo...

boyfriend helped me reel it in

and I was whooping and bragging that I caught the 1st fish

hehe..

so now I'm officially hooked

On another note
I quit my current job

got a very lucrative offer as a legal secretary
in a law firm

starting sometime in next week

or 1st week of May

looks like I'll be even more busier

ok ok

Can't spend to long blogging
gotta get ready

boyfriend is finishing work early and he's always grumbling

about the time I take to get ready









Till then....
Posted by: Natasha
Time: 1:06:00 PM